It is with
fear and trepidation that I reflect on the names of fellow learners who will be
attending Friday’s afternoon’s workshop. You are the role models… who am I, who
am I, 24601.
I’ll be facilitating
learning in the first session on friday, titled “Making learning happen in
large groups”.
As part of
the exercise we will simulate a big class scenario, where I’m the lecturer and
you the students. So from now on, please
behave like students. No, perhaps not -
try to behave like model students. No, there isn’t a species like that. Whatever, try to be a learning avatar :)
In
preparation for Fridays’s lecture, please read the attached Chapter. You can also have a look at a PowerPoint by
Phil Race, my favourite no jargon, no frills, very creative educationalist. Or
if you don’t have time to read a few pages, at least take 5 minutes to watch
this 5 minute video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuQaRcPcmJs
If you have
any question, or would like to share useful resources or experiences beforehand, please add your comments below!
No comments:
Post a Comment